CAD Center and Info
Iron Doors Manufactured for Efficiency, Durability & Performance
Iron Doors Specifications
1) Our entry doors made of 14-gauge steel with ½” to ¾” wrought iron for design work. Our standard door jamb is 6", the door sheet thickness is 1” or 2" by 6" wide around the wrought iron opening.
2) The weight of our iron door entryways are supported by barrel hinges with ball bearings and grease
fittings. All doors will be pre-hung, frames are equipped with mounting flanges to secure the frame and lag bolt could be used. Weather stripping around the door and glass frame.
3) All doors are pre-bored with 2 3/4th" backset, 2 1/8th" boring's and 5 1/2" center to center or comes with forged iron handles per customer choices.
4) Most welding is performed from the inside in order not to alter smooth finish line.
5) Door frames are squared and leveled before the door hinges are positioned and welded thereby ensuring a smooth operation Door frames are squared to less than 1/4 inch tolerance.
6) A 1/2" flat bar is welded onto the bottom of each frame to maintain installation.1/2" flat bar is also used to secure the door to the floor.
7) Each entry door includes double-pane tempered glass panels that open independently from the doors. A variety glasses offered as an option. This feature allows for ventilation, ease of cleaning glass, and the option locked while the homeowner is talking to the visiting party.
8) All hardware necessary to operate and assemble our doors is included.
9) All doors are fully insulated with thermal injected foam in the door, window frame and in the door sheet.
10) All doors are hot dip galvanized, sand blasted, spraying zinc, oven baked oxide primer, black paint and handy faux finish, varnish coated for the best possible anti-rusting.
Known for our smooth to the touch finishes, each door is hand finished by our artisans. Choose from one of our five finishes. These photos give a close representation of the true appearance, however, each door is a unique work of art, and your computer monitor may distort colors.
We provide insulated tempered or laminated clear glass, or you can choose from many of our additional glass options.